Somebody buy my Hoe. ***ON HOLD FOR NOW***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fb marketplace is taking over on the buy sell trade, but it's weird. Idk how it decides what listings to show you. It shows me bbq grills in Iowa all the time

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
searching facebook is a pita it never shows everything unless you search six ways from Sunday and backwards and up again. :flame: offer up is ALMOST as bad but at least you can adjust the parameters a little better, CL you just need to do a couple settings and wamo, but you still have to keyword search because people are dumb

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
searching facebook is a pita it never shows everything unless you search six ways from Sunday and backwards and up again. :flame: offer up is ALMOST as bad but at least you can adjust the parameters a little better, CL you just need to do a couple settings and wamo, but you still have to keyword search because people are dumb
I hate how facebook marketplace works now. I used to love it and sold tons of stuff. Now it is just full of adds for inappropriate stickers and crap like that.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I missing the price and mileage some where ????

I mentioned the price in post #16 when another member mentioned it and, stupid me, STILL didn't edit the original post. Doing that now...

Mileage is 215K. Of course, at this point, that's only on the body and short block. Maybe the trans. Thanks for the dope slap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans