Sold my 03 Regency Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Policepro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guys I am sad to say that I recently sold my 03 Regency Tahoe.:( A fellow offered me twice what I paid for it and I let it go. I had sellers remorse soon thereafter. The sort of good news is I quickly found a 1-owner 03 Tahoe Z71 nearby that I purchased to get back into my comfort zone! :)tahoe 3.jpg It is very clean and has been well taken care of. Going to make some cosmetic changes to suit me soon. Will keep you posted!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think A LOT of people here have sellers remorse. I know I have more then once. Hard to pass up a awesome offer sometimes. I probably would have done the same thing.

Nice find on your 1 owner 03 Tahoe! Hopefully you got the bulk of service records for it. Looks very well maintained!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Good deal. I don't know what I'd do if someone offered me twice--not what I paid, but what I have into it.

Spacido

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same ... I'm always hesitant when I have to sell one of my cars.

My wife's small car is 2000 but I do not want to sell her because she has never had a breakdown, just routine maintenance. In addition, I'm always afraid to sell a car that rolls well, to risk falling on a trash ...

In any case your new Tahoe looks very nice

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vehicles come and they go. Unless you've modded it out the *****, a sold vehicle is easily & quickly replaced. I'd definitely let one go for that much $$ upside, and it does look as though you made out fine with the replacement.

Drive on, friend, and don't look back.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of us not in the know, what is a Regency Tahoe?