2005 chevy tahoe regency

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gabriel Hernandez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up this 2005 chevy tahoe regency that needs some body and paint work. I was just curious what makes these special cant really find any info on it. Is there anything special done to the motor?8b259f60985071469e542c43239d6d25.jpg56a7ec97e5abb059f99e93ae379c8f2b.jpg511c81e5ed0c987cd9165f7413e83af6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tim not mistaken regency is an aftermarket body kit not sure about paint but check the rpo codes in your glove box it’ll tell the whole story.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Got any pics of the rear ? Is there a Regency decal badge anywhere ? Pics under the hood? . And as far as I know Regency was only cosmetic upgrades and modifications like steven said, with body kits and interior dress up, but no mechanical modifications.

On the other hand the Silverado rst had a body kit, headers and a cold air intake. But also had suspension mods.

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's only me, but the gold paint curve at the front fender looks...... different, for the sake of being "different". But it looks wrong. It should follow the fender edge width as it is, near the mirror.
( it appears the rear - fender line does it too?)
It also shortens the look of the side.
( As my funny car rendering - friend would say, " Don't do that" )

IMO

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^What Stephen said. Regency Conversions is a third party GM contracted out to spruce up some of their vehicles to make them more unique and sell to those wanting a "custom" vehicle straight off the lot. Regency builds RVs and is more known for their modified vans ("conversion vans") with the high tops, molded-in running board/side skirt/fender flare trims, aftermarket wheels, custom paint (usually two-tone) and small interior touches such as real wood grain trim or overlays and two-tone seat covers.

I doubt they did any performance/mechanical modifications but I could see them doing simple "harmless" bolt-ons like a special exhaust tip or even a cat-back kit and/or a CAI (likely the GMPP one).

OP
OP
G

Gabriel Hernandez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate it just wanted to know more about this Tahoe. I have never seen on like this or heard of them which is why I bought it and plan to restore it again thanks alot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts