So....thinking I have a lemon...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear, glad they are working it out for you. My district rep fought me all the way but I won out in the end. Hope your new one is a good one.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Dealership has really stepped up here and in less than 24 hours has approved my request for a replacement vehicle (they have a new one on the lot exactly like mine but with the premium pkg additional), have set it aside for me and now waiting on paperwork from the District GM Rep to finalize the buy back and swap. Funny though, GMC Customer Relations has no clue what is going on, so for future reference, work with your dealer and the District GMC Rep - they are the ones who can actually get something done for you!!

borat2.jpg

OP
OP
P

pa-yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up my new Denali XL yesterday. VERY happy with the dealership making this happen in a week and as painless as possible. Giving GMC another shot at this - my first American car in almost 20 years...hopefully the 2nd time is a charm! :)

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is a couple months old.
But I am curious to how the replacement vehicle has held up.

What struck a cord with me was the faulty gas cap. I had the same issue on my '09 Pontiac G8. Pontiac replaced it and I still had the same issues.

Thanks to the G8 forum, I found an aftermarket cap that everyone started buying which resolved the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts