so i just spent a a$s load on the hoe!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MUDDER TRUCKER

MUDDER TRUCKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xenon makes them , they were over 500 bucks plus shipping.....it was sticky 3m tape and screws. good tip sand the strips where u put the tape and clean with alcohol, messed up my first one.

omg my motor is sick!!!! its getin another swap next year!!! woo hoo not saying what its going to be but it has to push 2.5 ton rockwells!!!! **** yeah!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

thanks for all the comments guys!!

young_2010_chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u shouldve stuck wit the tsl's or went to boggers......but cant ***** its a bad ***** lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
MUDDER TRUCKER

MUDDER TRUCKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the reason i got theses tires is because i just had a baby and need good winter tires, these are great in the snow, grip alot better than my old tires. im sure i will get a set of boggers to play in!!

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its not really an exterior mod, but damn that boat looks awesome on top of your truck!

OP
OP
MUDDER TRUCKER

MUDDER TRUCKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man! i took it on a fishing trip mem weekend, drove 1300 miles that weekend, it rode great up there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts