So I installed my aftermarket overhead and.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
Now when i try to listen to the movie I can hear the radio and the movie playing in the headphones. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

chris.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know on newer GM/Chevys there is a rear audio controls on the center consel and you can turn off the front sound that is heard in the back...maybe??? Also if they are wireless via an FM Transmitter you could try to see if you can change frequency...another maybe??? Good Luck eihter way

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Which one did you go with? Mine is shot and I need to replace it, was it expensive? Does it fit good?

OP
OP
blaqout

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
Which one did you go with? Mine is shot and I need to replace it, was it expensive? Does it fit good?

It fits fine, but I would not recommend it. I found it at Fry's the brand is called DP Video and the monitor was only $99.99 on sale for a 12" regular price $199.99, should have known that you get what you pay for. I did play around with the rear controls and when I pressed the power button the kids stopped complaining about hearing both so I guess that did it. Here is a link to that monitor: http://www.frys.com/product/5846033?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

My major gripe with it is that I didn't realize the monitor was not a TFT monitor so you can not see it from any angle. You pretty much have to be right in front of it, LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy