~ So I hit a pedestrian....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About the HD hood - Do they make an HD hood for a Yukon? I have never seen one. I thought the GMC HD hoods were the same as the standard hoods.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
No I meant like how many points did you win for hitting a pedestrian. Used to be a lil game we would play like you see someone in the roads and say "Look, 50 points".

haha thats exactly what i was thinking when i read the original post. "ahh 50 points!" lol. glad im not the only one that thinks that way. well sir good luck with all that. id still be lookin out for the lawsuit. i want an hd hood real bad too. if you trim urs out let me know or do a write up on it. cuz im too skurred to cut on a new hood right now :) hah

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup, you never know what can happen somewhere down the road. his neck might hurt or something towards that effect

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
thats ****** nutts bro! I cant imagin the feeling of hitting a human, you must have been scared straight for a few minutes!!

hope all is well for you and the dude though, and post up some pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz