~ So I hit a pedestrian....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Yep. You read it correctly. I was making a legal left turn with a green arrow.. i was the 2nd car in the turn.. as i got to the 80* point of the turn this large white object (a human) quickly placed himself directly in my veichle's path...

BOOM!

i was going about 15-20 and he hit hard. he rolled on to my hood and over the drivers side wind sheild.. he then fell off the side and rolled a couple times.

i immediately pulled over into the first parking lot on the right and got out of the yukon.

luckily for the guy, a fire truck was right there and paramedics were able to respond within a minute..

after 45 mins the cops let me go saying he shouldnt have been anywhere near crossing.. talk about being like wtf just happened?!

took some pretty good dents to the hood and grill.. my driver side headlight broke one of its clips.. so now it sags down a bit. i'm pretty sure i can fix it with some zip ties..

now i'm motivated to get a HD hood conv. now..

i dont know how messed up the dude got.. but he definetly went to the ER.. i should be getting an update from the cops today so i'll let you guys know..

is that crazy or what?!

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Pics or STFU, lol.

Anyways, yea man, thats crazy stuff. How many points do that net you? j/k

Crazy Al

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up here in Washington, whether he should be there or not, pedestrians have the right away, no matter what. Hope it all works out for everyone involved.

Of course when things break or get hurt on the truck, that just means it's time to upgrade!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Damn that sucks for him and you, are you sre he wasn't "purposely" there trying to get some insurance money!?

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
No I meant like how many points did you win for hitting a pedestrian. Used to be a lil game we would play like you see someone in the roads and say "Look, 50 points".

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think since he now has an excuse to he the HD hood he scored atleast 150 points!!

Chalk them up!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo