SMOOTH Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Shit is clean....I always wanted to figure out how to do a flush front bumper on my truck...... I HATE bumpers and how mine sticks out and the space between the bumper and the grill/signal lights just kills me......this dude's got me think'n.... maybe custom one piece grill/bumper welded to the front qp's so basically the entire front clip is one piece......hmmmmmm

take it to the place where he took his truck. They will hook it up.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

is that whats all on the back. saw them, just didnt know what they were..

Thats what it looks like to me. Kind of dumb but whatever.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice truck. I actually liked seeing it rolling no homo lol.. I want to get an idea of how smooth the ride is in a lowered truck, although his is bagged and I currently have no plans to bag.

TahoeZO6

Reaction score
it's not my personal taste, especially the big stickers, but, I must give props when they are deserved... it's a sick Tahoe. Nicely done.... but I think it would look much better without the decals.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
its clean, but i dont have pride in people that get there work done by assloads of money from shops. Man, if your going to shows and throwing up all these videos, atleast do the work yourself.

if he has the money to get his truck to look like that, maybe he should invest in liposuction..

IMO

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is sick but seriously, bullet hole stickers? wtf? I don't mind spending money at shops if you got it, lord knows i could never do what he has done. I just don't have the ability, time, or space. I do my own audio and bolt ons but thats about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645