SLT Badge Discontinued. Where to Find?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My body shop and I are having a hard time finding an SLT badge for my 2004 Yukon. They reused my old one (Which looks like crap) and told me they couldn't find one because it was discontinued. I figured they were just lazy and didn't know what they were talking about. Turns out they were right, GM discontinued it... I have no idea why. I did find one on eBay but it sold quickly. Anyone know where I can get a new one?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My body shop and I are having a hard time finding an SLT badge for my 2004 Yukon. They reused my old one (Which looks like crap) and told me they couldn't find one because it was discontinued. I figured they were just lazy and didn't know what they were talking about. Turns out they were right, GM discontinued it... I have no idea why. I did find one on eBay but it sold quickly. Anyone know where I can get a new one?

I'm looking at hundreds of them right now. Do you have a part number for a specific one (style)?

OP
OP
Justinj360

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not repaint the one you have -- is it damaged?

Well painting it would just turn it into a solid little bubble thing. They took the current one off to repaint the C pillar and damaged it in a couple places.

OP
OP
Justinj360

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part number: 15036137

The square ones are from older models I believe. I don't want the autoride ones. Nothing listed for ones that don't say autoride?

Why the hell would they be discontinued??

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The square ones are from older models I believe. I don't want the autoride ones. Nothing listed for ones that don't say autoride?

Because it's old. After a certain time, if the trucks prove popular which I believe they will, then places like LMC Truck and Year One, etc. will have them made again.

We're at the point where the average GMT800 is fully depreciated and most that have problems head to the scrap yard instead of getting overhauled.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Those badges are discontinued because GM changed all the badge designs with the next gen newer truck. So they don’t make that style anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa1971

Latest posts