SLP side exit rear resonator delete - LOVE IT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I like yours with the chome, just because of all the other chrome, it ties in nicely. Now lower that thing.

But if you decide to take them off - ditch the Denali as well and make it clean.

OP
OP
LRDog

LRDog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like yours with the chome, just because of all the other chrome, it ties in nicely. Now lower that thing.

But if you decide to take them off - ditch the Denali as well and make it clean.

To go along with the side moulding delete, I was going to do the following:

22 TBSS grey wheels
Chrome door handles replaced with painted to match units
Remove Denali emblem on doors
Remove Yukon, Flex and GMC emblems on lift gate and add Denali emblem
Remove roof rack or cover the chrome on roof rack with satin black film
Cover the chrome strip on the running boards with satin black film
Esky tail lights (smoked)
Esky 3rd brake light (smoked)
HID headlights (smoked)

Have already replaced the fugly grey/white A, B, C and D pillars and all associated parts in the headliner with painted black parts and the headliner done in alcantara.....

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Now lower that thing.

Would LOVE to lower it.....

Have done some searching on lowering an AWD but not completely sold on the idea (I know it would look much better) but, b/c I drive it everyday and don't need any issues as a result.... I'm a little hesitant

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This exactly :waytogo: If it's mine, though, I keep the molding

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, don't do gray wheels. If you get different rims stick with the chrome unless you ditch the rest of the chrome on your Denali.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed on the chrome wheels and keeping the Denali trim, I think it looks clean and classy...definitely needs a drop, though...

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score

go ahead and lower it, see Tony. Try some plasticoat on the running board but only on the chrome strip, should last with no step on it.

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
Nice tip, hope to install mine with magnaflow muffler real soon. That color is rare and beautiful.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Could you get me a video of how she sounds. I wanted to do a catback on mine, but the corsa is too expensive and the MBRP sounds like it would drone. Ilce how this thing sounds at start up. So if you could get me a video Id really appreciate it! Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n