SLP resonator delete? 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juicedgsr95

Reaction score
To answer your other question, sound wise, just a slight difference. maybe more outside the truck but I havnt had anyone drive it for me to hear.

That looks great! and since we have the same wheels/tires and matching black paint... now I have a better idea of what it'll look like on mine! Thank you for testing this out! I see this being my next purchase since I scored new take off skid plates off eBay.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really think that if you loose the connections and play with the adjustment, you caould get that to sit a little better.

the pipe itself looks rotated, and causing an angle to the hanger...roll that slightly, then correct the tip to liking of the body angle.

other than being under the panel, it doesnt look bad, just needs a slight tweaking

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really think that if you loose the connections and play with the adjustment, you caould get that to sit a little better.

the pipe itself looks rotated, and causing an angle to the hanger...roll that slightly, then correct the tip to liking of the body angle.

other than being under the panel, it doesnt look bad, just needs a slight tweaking

I was thinking the same. I think with a different rubber hanger and some bending of that metal hanger I could get it to look almost perfect.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt catch the addition strap...even at that, remove that piece and lengthen the hanger rod itself, should be an easy fix. i add and alter hangers regularly.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...I don't have access to a welder so for me, coming down with longer rubber instead of going up with a longer rod will have to do. I'm thinking it should work.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it will, most hardware stores should have a SS rod similar in size, then hit up an exhaust shop...should be about 50 bucks total. maybe a hundo in this economy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros