Silverado Trail Boss wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a set of Trail Boss wheels and tires practically brand new. How would these look on a 2016 Suburban? Has anyone seen this? If so, please show pics. I can't find any. Curious how the offset sits inside the wheel well. Please help! I think they would look really nice, but I don't want to buy them and throw them on and not be happy with it.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they look great if you ask me, this may be the option o go with here very soon.

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My DIY ceramic coating just finished its 48 hr cure last night. I think they came out pretty darn good. Interested to see how the ceramic coating does over the course of the next year.

Can't wait for these to go on the Tahoe next week w/ new Nitto Ridge Grapplers 295/70r18's...

Trail Boss Wheels - April 2021 - set of 4.jpg

Trail Boss Wheels - April 2021 - closeup.jpg

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that was a pic i found on this forum (iirc), possibly just an internet search. i do believe that is the PPV front airdam, just shorter in appearance. the offset will very by look depending on what you have currently.

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/?wh...22X10.5ET41&fcl=2in&wcl=1.25in&scl=2in&sr=0in

i also coated my factory black gm wheels...simply wash and wipe, no cleaners or harsher wheel cleaners needed...even the barrels rinse far cleaner.

Last edited:

mborza

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve had these on my Tahoe for a while now, I love them. Kept the tire size of 275/65.
Found a set of Trail Boss wheels and tires practically brand new. How would these look on a 2016 Suburban? Has anyone seen this? If so, please show pics. I can't find any. Curious how the offset sits inside the wheel well. Please help! I think they would look really nice, but I don't want to buy them and throw them on and not be happy with it.

6FE667B3-3D9E-45E3-8C7B-6DF32A7D0C2D.jpeg

Michael Gordon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love these wheels and tires. I lucked out last spring (2020) and picked up a brand new set off FB Market place for $1100. I've never had any rubbing and Tahoe still has stock suspension. The Goodyear Duratrac tires are a bit too aggressive for my use but they do look great.

2007 Tahoe | LT | 2WD | 5.3
Currently only 87K miles.

OP
OP
ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had these on my Tahoe for a while now, I love them. Kept the tire size of 275/65.

View attachment 278922
Nice I really like the look! And your Tahoe being black also helps me since my sub is black. How is the offset from the wheelwell? I just don’t want them too far in. I know Silverado and our suvs don’t share the same offset so I’m wondering if they’re out further or in further.