Silverado Trail Boss wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mborza

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice I really like the look! And your Tahoe being black also helps me since my sub is black. How is the offset from the wheelwell? I just don’t want them too far in. I know Silverado and our suvs don’t share the same offset so I’m wondering if they’re out further or in further.
I believe they are they exact same offset as the original 18s that were on it. I think I verified this on a gym parts website before I bought them. Yours should look good too!

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, actually those are stock LT 18" wheels with a set of black wheel skins (aka hubcaps) - maybe $125 online? I have not had any issues with noise or fit in a year and a half. I got them just to see if I wanted to powdercoat, but they have worked out so well I left them on...

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update, i could not recall where i fond that pic, but i thought it was from this site.

looks great, i think.

OP
OP
ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally picked up a set of trail boss wheels and tires! Got a heck of a deal, $1000 including a spare 5th tire. Pics to come tomorrow!

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, time to trim that front airdam...remove those wings in front of the tires

OP
OP
ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome!! Are those stock Trail Boss tires too? Those wheels and tires look brand new and make your sub look so much meaner!!!
Yep the tires too! The seller said he barely drove a couple thousand miles before replacing the whole setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989