Sierra 3500 HD spied ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happens every single body change.

People say Yuck!!!!!!!!! I hate it.

Then 3 years later they buy one because "I got a good deal on it".

Then after they mod it they say I freakin' Love it, I would never go back to my old truck.

Anyway, this is the future now and eventually all will like it, if not the Blue Oval is there.

As for me........The more I look at it the more I like it. Both of them. GMC and Chevrolet.

2014-Chevrolet-Silverado-CarScoop1.png

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Not to impressed interior looks like it has more options but like the current interiors better....Finally hill descent control!!!!
At the end of the day though it is a huge upgrade with the new options and doors and will still be getting a new Denali come the 2015's it'll just grow on everyone like the nnbs did and everyone will like them

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Here:
http://www.chevrolet.com/2014-silverado-pickup-trucks.html

I think the interior is doing the NNBS in already. The picture of the Silverado interior on the Chevy website looks good to me.
The exterior is the part that is not very impressing. But then again, I did not expect much from the exterior.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think the SUVs will be better.
8" Navi FTW! I was expecting that after seeing that the 2013 Impala was equipped with it.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I definitley agree on the exterior they don't look mean like the current ones do really hope the SUV line looks AMAZING and didn't go to futuristic looking which is what I'm getting from the new trucks..

2010_5thgen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
always thought the GMC looked better than the chevy.....still do. that gmc looks great. interior is nice too. if i do get a truck, im going with the GMC. i love the new front of the silverado i like that they went back to the split headlight design. as for everyone saying they dont like the chrome front bumper.....gm has ALWAYS had a chrome front bumper. there is still an option to have body color matched....so just relax.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the Sierra slightly better too ... however I also like the OBS styled grilles of the Silvy.

The interior, as expected, looks like ass.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

More pics: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2014-chevrolet-silverado/#photo-5497866

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Btw ... anyone notice the 20" chrome 6 Y spokers on GMC in the launch video?

Yummy!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The split headlights are the main thing I dislike about the Silverado, I guess it is subjective :shrug:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sierra front end is about 10x better then the silvy. I'd rather the '13 silvy hd front end like Yates' derpamax truck on a 1500 truck body then a 2014 silvy 1500.

LittlePearl13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Central Coast (SLO county), California.
So what does everybody think of the brand new Silverado gen?

m.chevrolet.com/2014-silverado-pickup-trucks.html#.UMoMbr3TnFo

Personally I dig how it looks. Can't wait for people to get their hands on the wheel and put it though some real consumer tests! I'm also curious to see the specs of the new engines. Also very interested to see what they do with the new 3/4 and 1 ton trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn