Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMORGAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got 285/60/20's on a 2.25"/1" level and have not experienced any rubbing.

Thanks I really wanted the 285/60's for a little more sidewall but I really really don't want to cut on my rig. What is your offset?

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, I'd say go for it. Since I've had no rubbing there is no need to cut or trim anything. Fills out the wheel well nicely.

ttusomeone

Reaction score
Thanks I really wanted the 285/60's for a little more sidewall but I really really don't want to cut on my rig. What is your offset?

As long as you don't go crazy with the negative offset, the only thing you'll possibly have to trim is the corner piece on the inside front fender. In my opinion the square off stock design doesn't look great anyway and rounding it off gives it a much cleaner look (even though you can only see it if standing at a certain angle and looking down towards the front of the inner fender.

Ryan6769

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So it sounds / looks like a 2.5”F / 1.5”R setup is indeed a good look. That’s what I bought for my ‘18 Yukon Denali and was questioning it now that I’m about to get it installed (was questioning 1” vs 1.5” in rear).

I bought 305/55r20 Ridge Grapplers to go along with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts