Should I detail?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayeplussjr

Reaction score
My Tahoe is in the need of a detail soon. I just don't know if I should wait until after the winter. I plan on making quite a few trips to Tahoe the rest of the winter and I don't know if it's worth it to get detailed right now or should I just wait until after the winter. It might be a waste of money of I hit up the snow quite a bit. Should I just detail or wait until after the season is over?

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1, a good spring detail is good but you need to have some protection on it now

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys recommend as far as a wax on for winter. Maybe just run it through the local car wash and then a quick spray wax like meguiar's quik wax? I have been wanting to give the hoe a good scrub but i worry about the doors freezing shut. I've had it happen before and damn what a pain in my ass!

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, use a good quality paste wax...not a spray unless you alreay have a good coat on there

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
My Tahoe is in the need of a detail soon. I just don't know if I should wait until after the winter. I plan on making quite a few trips to Tahoe the rest of the winter and I don't know if it's worth it to get detailed right now or should I just wait until after the winter. It might be a waste of money of I hit up the snow quite a bit. Should I just detail or wait until after the season is over?

its always a good time to detail!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nortonte