Shipping to US?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lotshp

Reaction score
Anyone out there ever shipped a vehicle from Canada to US? Just wanted to hear about your experiences and recommendations on choices of transportation companies ( in closed vs open trailer, cost, border fees etc.) any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

efkylecrx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
personally i would take it as a road trip as long as the vehicle runs. have some fun! fly out with your girl or best friend and drive it back! everyone loves a roadtrip:)

OP
OP
Lotshp

Lotshp

Reaction score
I hear ya, the beast has done Toronto to LA on Interstates 20,40,80 and everywhere in between, like I say street/strip duty.I love driving cross country (see and do so much more)but unfortunately I just don't have the time in the foreseeable future.

mcm1209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good friend of mine deals in shipping cars. He is shipping my truck to Phoenix from Houston for me next week. Its about the same money if i was to drive it there and fly back but, i dont have to spend 2 days doing it.

OP
OP
Lotshp

Lotshp

Reaction score
Yes that's my dilemma time! How does he ship, Inclosed, flatbed, does he cross the Canadian boarder? If you could give me contact info PM me, thanks Ramon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali