She must goooooooooo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! Oh yeah, someone will be getting a deal. It hurts but at the end it will be the best move....

P.s......Lil inside info.......Yates went back to stock to get some quick cash......
He just PM'd me. He wants to buy car for some "Street Cred"....LOL

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2: I would like a car but will probably get a vette when I end up getting one.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2: I would like a car but will probably get a vette when I end up getting one.

Stock, white lumina with flaky paint > than fast, green, slick looking Z28 :lol2:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he's already got the street cred of holding the closest resemblance to boy george :D

I actually do get told I resemble a singer but not boy george.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Stock, white lumina with flaky paint > than fast, green, slick looking Z28 :lol2:

Lol I will drive that Lumina over most anything on most days as it is super reliable, cheap to drive, and I do not have to worry about it. I am not saying that Jonas bros car is not nice just that if I was to buy a car it would be a vette or possibly a GTO, do not know why because they are ugly but for some reason I would buy a 6 liter one.

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score

:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

LUMINA????? Oh snap, had a black Eurosport 93 with red racing stripes! Was the chix magnet! NOT Yates...real honies. AND COPS TOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan