Service Suspension Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe210SA

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes time to assist me. I'm not a truck or car guy and need some advice on what to do about my 07 Tahoe. About a year ago the service suspension light came on and shortly after I started to really notice the suspension being off. By off, I mean terrible. Something is definitely wrong. What is the cheapest way to fix this? I've read that I can get regular shocks and have the auto ride disconnected? Is that the cheapest way? Is an Arnott conversion kit the cheapest route, and if so which kit will work for me? The C-2835?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes time to assist me. I'm not a truck or car guy and need some advice on what to do about my 07 Tahoe. About a year ago the service suspension light came on and shortly after I started to really notice the suspension being off. By off, I mean terrible. Something is definitely wrong. What is the cheapest way to fix this? I've read that I can get regular shocks and have the auto ride disconnected? Is that the cheapest way? Is an Arnott conversion kit the cheapest route, and if so which kit will work for me? The C-2835?

It would help to know what's wrong first. You need a bi-directional scan tool to read those codes but you can start with a visual inspection underneath. Look at your rear shocks, springs and the auto level arms and sensors and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic