Service manual help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyGirl88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all. Been looking for a service manual for my '05. Found one online for $600, but was hoping for a better deal maybe.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can usually find the service manuals for sale on ebay in .pdf format but there not hyperlinked and they are thousands of pages, but only $15-20

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw the alldatadiy reference in @Rocket Man build thread. I've been toying with the thought of getting a subscription.
I mean, it’s a few bucks a month for a subscription but it’s so easy to use. I pull it up on my iPad and take it out to the truck. I have a pdf version but it’s not easy to use at all. I spent more time searching for what I’m looking for and sometimes it wasn’t even in there. Too much hassle.

Jobi-Wan Kenobi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The year subscription for Alldata really isn't too bad, and is a much better deal than monthly. Anyone have thoughts on Alldata vs Mitchell1?

Jobi-Wan Kenobi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the quality of info like in the pdf service manuals? I bought one for an Impala a couple months ago and it seemed like it was missing like half the info. Like there aren't connector pin outs and component locations. It's also very disorganized.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to be complete. Bought off Ebay.
Here is a page on the turn/cruise control multi-function switch...
Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 10.52.19 AM.png