Second row sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t need a ton but we do a lot of camping/ fishing car shows so suitcases and chairs etc. that’s why I like the option of hidden and less space

You should have a factory sub built-in to the side of the rear cargo area. Or do you mean you want more than that?

Would an enclosure built to fill the floor space of the rear cargo hold be an option? An enclosure that big could be extra shallow while still providing plenty of air space for a couple of flat subs. It would be what's known as a "false floor". You can carpet it or coat it with bedliner and toss your stuff on top of it as if it was the floor. I'm thinking place the two subs side-by-side with the amp in front or behind or place the subs diagonally and the amp in an adjacent corner. Or, put the amp under one of the second row seats and run four flat subs.

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your posts ! ...

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of selling my MTX Thunderform box.
Not in my holiday budget, or I'd be trying to claim that now. Then tell you how they cause cancer, and make your food absorb more pesticides.. Those boxes are horrible, you need to get it out right away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts