Seat swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ambern109

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Question. I've got a 2007 Yukon slt that currently has captains chairs. I am wanting to switch to a bench. It's apparently hard to find one for this model without paying 1100+ online. Any idea if a newer model say 2015 and up would work with the bolt pattern in the 07? Thanks for any input you guys can offer!

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely new body design so I am pretty sure not. I don't think the 2015+ seats are going to be any less expensive. Have you tried Ebay and Craigslist or the Market place in the 2007 section.

OP
OP
A

Ambern109

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Completely new body design so I am pretty sure not. I don't think the 2015+ seats are going to be any less expensive. Have you tried Ebay and Craigslist or the Market place in the 2007 section.
That's what I figured. I've checked eBay. Just seem to come across the newer styles for a cheaper price. Most of them are being turned into police vehicles so they aren't even used. I'll check market place and craigslist. I always forget about those. Thanks for your help! I tried googling but no answers for sure. Just wanted to make sure my guess was correct. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157