2016 Tahoe 2nd Row swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmericanHoopty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie here - bringing another seat swap thread...hoping to find some help. Have a 16 Tahoe LT, came with a bench seat and swapped out for captains chairs. I made the mistake of using seats out of an 18 (i think), and they fit great, until i needed to reconnect the power for the heated seats, etc. The harneses are different, and i haven't been able to find a way to fix that issue... That said, is there an adapter or a way to change the harness out on the seat side to match the vehicle? Anyone run up against this already.

I did search for similar issues already here, and the rest of google and haven't quite seen what I had hoped to find. Any help y'all can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the time and consideration...

If I need to dig those harnesses out and provide pics, can do...may just take me a while to get them uploaded.

Thanks again!

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solder and heat shrink? That is what I would do considering the seats will never need to come out again, the quick disconnect harnesses are all about manufacturing and assembly line efficiency.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev