screwed over!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was closer I would do it for ya, the least I could do for a Man serving his Country.

hey thanks man......mom has it under control for the most part and blueflamed and okcruiser are going to help me out when i come back and head to ok!!

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Does your mom mention shes doing this for her son that is active military serving across the pond. Most people will do your mom and you right. If they don't I wouldn't givem the time a day. I retired from the Nav in "95" and people still offer me deals. Its just as Patriotic to serve the service members as it is to serve in the military. When I'm out, I'll pick up the dime on a Military service member at a resteraunt. Its been done to me in the past. And it feels real good to be recognised for your service.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your mom mention shes doing this for her son that is active military serving across the pond. Most people will do your mom and you right. If they don't I wouldn't givem the time a day. I retired from the Nav in "95" and people still offer me deals. Its just as Patriotic to serve the service members as it is to serve in the military. When I'm out, I'll pick up the dime on a Military service member at a resteraunt. Its been done to me in the past. And it feels real good to be recognised for your service.

hahaha my mom says she does and when i call places im like hey im over here and my mom is going to take the truck to get it installed.i think that might be a part of why there doing.........

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, have some patience. I know you want a sweet ride when you get back but doing the mod yourself is half the fun. Just think about all the additional shit you could buy for your ride with what you're spending on installation fees. Obviously it's your call but I always want the most I can get for my dollar. Whatever you do, just get back here safe.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that is true but i figure it will never be completly done and there will always be stuff for me to do..... but slowly im losing my patience and just going to stack it all up and just do it myself well what i can atleast

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got pics of the intake installed i posted them already but will post it up here for you also took a pic at work today with my body armor and m16
Picture197.jpg
DSC00058.jpg

lowering kit and double din should be installed soon will update when i have any

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
very nice looking car man, I was gonna ask you about the aem CAI but i forgot you're not in the states.. I love the m16 how is it shooting it ? I play Call of duty4 in pc and that's one of my favorite guns that i run around with it's so accurate and love the 3 burst shooting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jnice28