rough country 6"lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
just installed my rough country 6"lift ntd.love the lift and the ride is good.i love the way the knuckles made the front wheels poke out more..but the rear is obviously still sucked in .anyone else found this with the rough country kits and used a 1.50 spacer for the rear to match the front.i hate to have to use a spacer but i hate looking at the rear wheels not matching the front.thanks for any help. 6inchliftside2.jpg 6inchliftfullside2.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem with Knuckle lifts , Track width is increased , Although its harder for the newer trucks to find Bracket lifts , You could fix this with a small spacer , to be honest It looks like you need an alignment , the Toe in the front looks out . As for the lift it looks great, you planning on running a bigger tire?

OP
OP
podwarrior63086
Reaction score
thank you for the compliments.and yea i think ill have to just run a spacer in the rear.i did notice that toe out i had alligned at a reputable shop with the computer alighnment machine and they left it as is.so hopefully it wont give me uneven tire wear.if i notice it ill bring it back in.yes i definately wanna get a bigger tire.a true 33x12 is what im thinking.love to get 35s but its still my daily for now so im debating it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM