Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmeachem

Reaction score
A few more shots of the paint. He repaired and repainted my license plate holder too, along with the complete front bumper and he blended and repaired the paint on both front fenders. there's one spot left that he found, and I had forgot about- a scrape on the rear bumper that he is going to take care of one day when I stop by. That will do it for paint, it will be pretty much flawless at that point.

View attachment 66163

View attachment 66164

View attachment 66165

View attachment 66166

View attachment 66167
Looks great man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Hell yea that looks better than expected!!
Nice view from the drivers seat too!!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I do like the look, even more as time goes on. I used to have a Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T with a cowl hood back in the day, and I missed that look from the inside especially. There's something about that combined with a nice loud V8 that makes it a bit more fun to drive. I can hear the intake a bit more now too, with my CAI.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Around this time I started looking at the front end and started changing things here and there. I wanted a bumper grill that matched the main grill. Anybody who has tried to find one knows what I went through, after Denali Down Under stopped making these. I found one, one of Eugene's last ones. It was black powdercoated so I had it PC'd in a chrome look. Later on this will go to black again after I go to the Dark Side. Much later. I also found something else that's about impossible these days- an Escalade cowl piece that doesn't have the cutout for an antenna. It was NOS and a dealer in the Midwest charged me 3 times retail for it. I think the mod fever was hitting about this time.

View attachment 65430

View attachment 65431
Was just curious , what did you do with your antenna? How's your radio reception now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yusefs257