Rock Auto Discount Codes - Post 'em Here for Others to Use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck with Rock Auto Parts over the years. Unfortunately this last order for some front brake parts included a drivers side brake hose that was the incorrect part in the bag. They refunded me quickly on that but I have lost confidence in all their parts and returned everything. Unless it is a huge amount of savings I will probably just take my parts down to my local auto parts store to match them up from now on. It creates quite a situation when you need to get a project done to get a vehicle back on the road quickly and the parts are incorrect and do not fit. Not sure if something has changed at Rock Auto but they did not include one of the cool RA magnets either plus sending the wrong part so probably need to keep an eye on them.....

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have had good luck with Rock Auto Parts over the years. Unfortunately this last order for some front brake parts included a drivers side brake hose that was the incorrect part in the bag. They refunded me quickly on that but I have lost confidence in all their parts and returned everything. Unless it is a huge amount of savings I will probably just take my parts down to my local auto parts store to match them up from now on. It creates quite a situation when you need to get a project done to get a vehicle back on the road quickly and the parts are incorrect and do not fit. Not sure if something has changed at Rock Auto but they did not include one of the cool RA magnets either plus sending the wrong part so probably need to keep an eye on them.....
Unfortunately, it happens at times. I have ordered parts from RA, adding up to numbers in the thousands-see my build thread, and have yet to get the wrong part. I guess I have been lucky.