Rims are FINALLY on the Suburban!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Wooooooo. Never thought this day would come. Looks good def sets the vehicle off. Ok where is the bug guard. :)

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!!!!

Glad you got a great deal on them. I am also in a search for a nice cheap set of 20's for mine.

Also I would leave the bowties and remove the billet grill and it would look perfect IMO.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys! :Handshake:

Jd08....deals are definitely out there on nice rims if you keep your eyes open and don't mind putting in some elbow grease to clean them up a little bit.

These started out like this....
OEM20s.jpg

And I polished them up and turned them into...
364aa0df.jpg

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Anything better than stockers. No noone can harp on you bout taillights as only mod now

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much better, I would not colormatch the bowties, but go either black or a dark gunmetal gray and ditch the billet grille. If you go with a LTZ grill then you will need to do the chrome mirror caps, door handles, and moldings...I think the grill alone will look out of place.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll give you my impressions about the billet grill...

Leave it. The wheels are reminiscent of a hot rod-style. Billet goes well with that theme. To remove the billet and/or add grey accents as some have indicated would really mix up the theme you have going on. That is just my personal opinion, I think it looks perfect right now with the stance and overall look, and overaccentuating it would be.. well, overkill for lack of better terminology.