Review of a modified C6 Z06 Beast - by a C5 guy. (This thing is amazing)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenneth L Nielsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had a friends (new to him) modified C6 Z06 in my shop to give it a once over from a C5 owners perspective & check to make sure the custom tune his car has is safe. I don't have a ton of experience with these - so of course I had to give it a good once over & and we went for a test drive as well "to evaluate the tune"! I thought you might enjoy taking a look as well.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had a friends (new to him) modified C6 Z06 in my shop to give it a once over from a C5 owners perspective & check to make sure the custom tune his car has is safe. I don't have a ton of experience with these - so of course I had to give it a good once over & and we went for a test drive as well "to evaluate the tune"! I thought you might enjoy taking a look as well.

Cool- Canada has a Hazzard County, too!

Looking forward to y'all lining up at Rock Falls! After the tune is confirmed safe and sound, of course.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kenneth L Nielsen

Kenneth L Nielsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I am not certain the Hazzard county in USA is real - I should google it!

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am currently looking into h/c/I c6z's so this was a nice and on topic