revamping my 2001 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm really impressed that you painted that in your garage. looks perfect

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm really impressed that you painted that in your garage. looks perfect
i've being getting a lot of practice painting friends cars so this one came out real good with the exception of some dirt in the paint but thats expected since i got to leave the doors open but the wet sanding will take care of that

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've being getting a lot of practice painting friends cars so this one came out real good with the exception of some dirt in the paint but thats expected since i got to leave the doors open but the wet sanding will take care of that

yea i tried painting a few small body parts on my old bmw which i was fairly happy with being my first time really painting. I'm gonna try to practice a little more before i try painting my 71 blazer this summer.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
I can't believe I barely found this tread. :slap: I read thru all 11 pages and man I have to say you did a awesome job! Good job bro. :buffer:

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you tape the edges so you would not sand through? looks awesome btw

yes youi tape the edges to avoid sand through and keep all the compound from getting in all the nooks and crannies saves time on cleaning up

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

looks good man! can't wait to see it finished!

whats up felixgun i cant wait either but you know how it goes they never done, because ones you think you are done you get on this site and find something else to do to it

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

I can't believe I barely found this tread. :slap: I read thru all 11 pages and man I have to say you did a awesome job! Good job bro. :buffer:

thanks bro i still got a few more things i want to do to it so just stay tune.