revamping my 2001 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC04798.jpg

got the quarter pieces on, they kinda hard to see but they look good makes the truck lower

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

DSC04794.jpg

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might wanna search the lowrider forums Ive seen that gas door idea on some older cars and on some hondas from back in the early 90's I think there was even an article in sport compact car in the mid 90's doing that mod to a prelude or something like that.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin' really good :waytogo:

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might wanna search the lowrider forums Ive seen that gas door idea on some older cars and on some hondas from back in the early 90's I think there was even an article in sport compact car in the mid 90's doing that mod to a prelude or something like that.

before i did the mod i did research and found plenty of old chevy's and some ricers with the mod and i think i seen one yukon on cardomain but the hinge was at the bottom and i didn't like that so, i went in blind folded and just played with it till i got it right, if i was to do it again i could do it in about an hour real simple

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best garage-done paint job i've ever seen! keep it up bro!

i dont mean to toot my own horn but it looks 100 times better in person looks like a freaking mirror,,,, and thanks for all the complements guys

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont mean to toot my own horn but it looks 100 times better in person looks like a freaking mirror,,,, and thanks for all the complements guys

Well, for not "tooting your own horn" you just tooted pretty loudly.... :laughing1:

haha!!! anywho,.... :Handshake: struck me as funny for some reason :shrug: