Resale value - Will we see a disaster?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robgreg75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have to finance anything for 84 months, you are buying the wrong vehicle. Most people pay cash for these and don't really care about what it's worth in 6 years. They just get something else. This is not a lower income, 3 kids and a mortgage, Paycheck to Paycheck, I can't afford the gas, vehicle.....
I agree with the statement but if it s 84 month and 0,1 or even 2% interest I would probably take it just to have the lower payments and pay it off sooner anyway. I have always been one that does the "just in case" when I bought my Lamborghini I actually financed it for 10 years with 50% down so my payments were only $500 a month. I paid it off in less than 6 months but I knew if shiiit hit the fan I could always make a $500 payment until I got rid of it.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should ask my sister n law the same question, my brother just got her a 22 RST 5.3 and the dumb broad doesnt want to even move the hoe cause of gas prices…
Should have got her a nissan leaf I guess...although electricity costs are on the rise too so maybe he should have got her a bus pass.

I don't think our yukon does too bad in the fuel department (17 mpg average per EPA, I see 17.5 so pretty accurate) when I consider a few other vehicles I regularly drive. These numbers are per the EPA but I can confirm all these vehicles are thirsty and more so if you drive them spiritedly

1995 silverado: 13 mpg average
2002 audi s8: 15 mpg average
2004 vw r32: 19 mpg average

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas