Replica Wheels Finish Around Lugs???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go my Matte Black Sierra Replica wheels. I placed the black lug nuts I ordered on them and I am able to see the unfinished around the lug hole. Meaning the black finish does not come close enough to the hole it self. Anyone else have this problem?

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Just go my Matte Black Sierra Replica wheels. I placed the black lug nuts I ordered on them and I am able to see the unfinished around the lug hole. Meaning the black finish does not come close enough to the hole it self. Anyone else have this problem?
Depends on brand i guess. I have black 24" sierra reps from factory reproductions and have no problem. 22" esky platinum black reps from them too and no problem. Black all the way down and no real thin spots that i can see.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. No lug nut would cover that. I wonder why that did it that way

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lugs I bought are apparently smaller. They are 19mm compared to the 22mm that comes standard. The 19mm appear like they will still do the job, would anyone disagree?

OP
OP
S

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the bore hole finish on a set of 2016 wheels. Appears the are unfinished (dull).

factory lugs.jpg

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a beautiful wheel, but they should have applied finish all the way through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris