replacing stock sub options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
onelovechicago

onelovechicago

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure this has been discussed but is there a PAC aux adapter/module for the 2011 tahoes With bose system. It would be nice to keep the small bose sub up front and another 10/12inch sub in the back.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept the factory sub and added a kicker solobaric and jl500/1 amp to the middle row by patching it into the factory sub wiring with a audio control lc2i

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noob, can you explain what you mean by patching? Thanks a bunch!

He used a line out converter to make RCA's from the factory subs wiring. He didn't cut the wires, he just taped into them so the factory sub will still stay. The he used the line out converter to make an RCA out to go to the sub amp.

flrmat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
He used a line out converter to make RCA's from the factory subs wiring. He didn't cut the wires, he just taped into them so the factory sub will still stay. The he used the line out converter to make an RCA out to go to the sub amp.

Thanks! I was at a shop today looking at my options. I think this would be best for me cause I'm just gonna add a box next to one of the third row seats.

Ryan12XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would this amplified kit of MTX's work in a 2012 Yukon Xl Denali?

Looks like a great option if it would!

OP
OP
onelovechicago

onelovechicago

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at Mtx RT8PT. should add a little more bump without getting crazy, and cant beat the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84