Replacement Weather Stripping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stage2Tahoe

Reaction score
I am searching for weather stripping for the liftgate on my 08 tahoe, and also for the vent behind the left rear corner panel above the taillight housing. Is there a place to order from or do I need to go to the dealer for such pieces? I need to find something because I have a leak somewhere around the back hatch and its getting the carpet wet behind the 3rd row seats. I have other seals that need replaced also but this is the most important. Thanks in advance

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Rockauto, also have the part number handy and look on eBay as Dealers sell on there at a discounted price and some offer free shipping.

OP
OP
S

Stage2Tahoe

Reaction score
I have been searching but can't get anything definitive. I have checked rockauto, Amazon, Ebay, and the only thing that continuously comes up on my searches are rolls of weather stripping that is considered universal. I haven't been able to find a parts diagram either. I know there has to be someone that carries replacement parts for repairing wrecked vehicles. I will keep searching and will share if I find anything. I have alot of dry rotted rubber that needs to be replaced.

OP
OP
S

Stage2Tahoe

Reaction score
AHHHHH HAAAAAA Thanks Mike! I was searching for the relief valve by the wrong description. I kept getting the rear cab vent that goes under the back glass for the trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar