Rental Tahoe unlimited miles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rental cost is worth the peace of mind, to me..... ALL issues on the vehicle are no cost during the trip. On a trip I don't look at the gas cost, etc..... ( It is what it is ).... I rented a black Yukon from Enterprise. It was nearly the same cost as a full size car. The options were pretty good in it.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rental cost is worth the peace of mind, to me..... ALL issues on the vehicle are no cost during the trip. On a trip I don't look at the gas cost, etc..... ( It is what it is ).... I rented a black Yukon from Enterprise. It was nearly the same cost as a full size car. The options were pretty good in it.
I have no idea what chart you are looking at, a full-size car in Florida is $500 a week and a Tahoe/suburban is 1065 a week at Enterprise. There’s no comparison in the vehicles and these places know it….

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driving from Tampa to yellowstone..... Yup.. Tahoe double a full-size car.

But it's not as if I'd be renting all year round. Vacations are not about saving money...but yea, look for deals...... I always rent... then returning home, my cars are fine.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hertz was recently in the news..U haul too…….forgetting to check in vehicles after drop off….then reporting vehicle stolen…..draining police resources. Some renters getting arrested even after reporting the issue.

u Haul was placing wrong licencse plates or stickers during registration either initial or renewal……again reporting vehicle stolen instead of double checking their work.

With todays market I could possibly see a reduction of unlimited miles…especially until chip shortage gets under control. At very minimum keeping vehicles in the entail fleet’s. longer

AZRiverRunner

Reaction score
Back in 2015, I rented a 2015 Tahoe LT 4x4 in Dallas for a hunting trip. I flew home after that trip and bought my first Tahoe. I when I travel, I rent vehicles through Costco Travel.

Beware...ALL the main rental car companies will quote you on a Full Size or Luxury SUV but in the fine print you'll see "Chevy Tahoe or similar"... you'll need to call the location that you're planning to rent from to reserve a specific vehicle. As someone else here suggested, renting from a non-airport location may be cheaper and easier to reserve specifically a Tahoe.

AZRiverRunner

Reaction score
... Hertz would have some significant liability.. plus criminal violations... Filing a False Police Report, False Arrest, etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT