RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In place of the OEM Muffler the fit is pretty good? did you have to add any pipe to make it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In place of the OEM Muffler the fit is pretty good did you have to add any pipe and the 3" inlet on the muffler fit into the factory piping pretty good?

The 3" inlets on the muffler fit perfect to the factory piping. We had to add little pieces of piping on the forward end just because of the way it sat with the factory piping. But nothing major. Just little sections to get it all matched up evenly.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 3" inlets on the muffler fit perfect to the factory piping. We had to add little pieces of piping on the forward end just because of the way it sat with the factory piping. But nothing major. Just little sections to get it all matched up evenly.

Not too bad, kinda what I figured, the correct tip finally came hopefully get it on this weekend or next week

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol that's I meant now I can get it all done at the same time

Oh gotcha. Yeah I almost didn't have
Y tip back from powder coat before my appointment to have the muffler done. Otherwise I would have had to wait til after Vegas for that to get done. I'm glad both mine got done at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian

Latest posts