RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody checked if @Bigbeardenali1992 is ok?

I thought I remembered you saying you were going to be in Vegas sometime soon for a country music concert?

I think your right, what time did everything go down last night? Cause I PM'd him about a detailing question and he got back to me late last night but that's a different time zone (16hrs ago according to Tapatalk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your right, what time did everything go down last night? Cause I PM'd him about a detailing question and he got back to me late last night but that's a different time zone (16hrs ago according to Tapatalk)

shooting was around 10pm in vegas iirc with jason aldean on the stage. active shooter was put down around 11pm.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That would have been right before the shooting according to my calculations. He said it was a 3-day country music festival so I think he was there. Chase please check in buddy.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went back in this thread and looked- he was going to the Route 91 festival, it's the one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calabawak

Latest posts