RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it’s been a bit since I’ve updated my build. Love has just been hectic. Nothing out of the ordinary for me....
anyways the oil pan gasket job, along with the rear main seal job both had to redone as somehow they weren’t done correctly the first time around, and it was still leaking. Thankfully they warranties all the work and redid it all for me at no charge. Only thinking I wood for was a Transmisison service which I needed to have done anyways. So that got done and thankfully for the last three weeks, truck has been leak free. It’s so nice to be finally leak free!

But I’m the down side, about a month ago, I clipped a metal pole with my right rear quarter panel, trying to fix a pretty crooked park job...... :banghead: I was pissed! I tried fixing it myself and couldn’t quite get the panel straight... though I got slot of out with a pneumatic dent pulling tool I bought from harbor freight. Pretty cool little tool. Anyways dent went from this:

061C0371-4F76-4B52-80EC-1B99E7E5C521.jpeg F146FAE4-C72E-49AD-90FD-6CB1EE3F8B3D.jpeg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally caved and let the body shop handle the rest. He did a really nice job and only had it four days. Came out really good. Like there was never a dent in it at all! I’m stoked. Thankfully I’m at the ranch for my best friend Parents this week. Bruce let me take his king ranch F350...

4802507A-7048-4A10-A21E-DE55B678FB69.jpeg

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn man. Can’t like that! I’m sorry Chase, that sucks! But it looks a hellova lot better after you pulled a good bit of the dent out![emoji106]

ETA: holy shit!! I posted before the final product shot! Good work! [emoji16][emoji106]

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Brutal , I’ll be honest and say I’ve done the same before . Not in the Tahoe but other vehicles. Hard lesson to learn for sure. Of course all my previous vehicles were always super clean as well so it hurt even more when I put a dent in my own truck cause I “thought/assumed” I had enough room :banghead:

but looks good now , like it never happened , our little secret just between you and all of us on TYF :secret:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts