RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brutal , I’ll be honest and say I’ve done the same before . Not in the Tahoe but other vehicles. Hard lesson to learn for sure. Of course all my previous vehicles were always super clean as well so it hurt even more when I put a dent in my own truck cause I “thought/assumed” I had enough room :banghead:

but looks good now , like it never happened , our little secret just between you and all of us on TYF :secret:
And the body shop, ebay and rest of the internets...:)

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad it’s all fixed up for you. If you spend enough time behind the wheel, the chances are something like this will happen.

On another note, any more information on this?

Did you find something else to occupy your time?:cool:
Oops ahha that was a total autocorrect fail.... my phone always changes life to love. No matter if I type it in right or not it just changes it.... I’m like what the heck?! Nope no change in that department. Single as a Pringle over here.... :D

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oops ahha that was a total autocorrect fail.... my phone always changes life to love. No matter if I type it in right or not it just changes it.... I’m like what the heck?! Nope no change in that department. Single as a Pringle over here.... :D
Most Pringle’s arent single tho.... spooned together and you can’t ever get just one.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076