RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally scored a set of cross rails for my esky roof racks from another member this week. They got delivered late this evening while I was bartending a private party! So excited to come home to a box on the deck! Lol. They will be going to the body shop first thing Monday morning to get color matched to my truck!

0916162247.jpg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i learned an interesting lesson this afternoon. The painted part of my,front bumper literally is just a skin covering the actual bumper behind it. Ooi. So I finnaly got time this afternoon to swap out the front fascia. Had a small fender bender a couple months ago and slightly bent my bumper. Bought the cover piece to fix it and got it painted. Got that one today. But I'll have to pull it again later and try to straighten out the actual bumper piece. But either the way the front fascia does look good. And paint was matched perfectly! New lesson about this car everyday. Lol.

0918161650.jpg

0918161650a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz