RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought country was having a 4x4 with dents in the side from a pissed off bull, pulling calves out of cows during calving season, cuttin’ nuts off hogs before they get too big, bailing hay and puttin’ it up in the hay mow on a 110 degree day and shoveling manure out of the hog lot in the middle of winter and hoping you don’t slip and fall on partially frozen manure. Then at the end of the day you sit back and relax with a little whisky or some ice cold beers.
Country if you’re a farmer... lol

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Nah bro, if you can two-step and spin them around, make them look pretty on a dance floor, it doesn’t matter what you look like. I’m not an attractive guy either but they all want to be spun around and dipped on the dance floor haha.

Lol! Popped up on my "random media" feed just now. Yessir.

Screenshot_20191123-200859_Chrome.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
She’s cute. Not really my type though.. lol I’ve been friends with her like 4 years now. She wanted to date when we first met. And this was my response to her “I’m looking for a trophy husband” attitude....

View attachment 234734

Lol. I would've been all "Come check out my Denali XL..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum

Latest posts