RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Quick preview of the fresh bumper. Body shop handled it today for me. He did a good job. A few little blemished in paint but that’s ok. Nothing you will directly see. I also had him pull the actual metal bumper brace off and straighten everything out. Got the tank back this evening and pulled him into the garage here at the ranch so I could clay and ceramic coat the fresh paint. It looks good. Still a small gap, but it looks way better than before as it was a crooked and dilapidated looking! Here you can see the peel spots from the crappy paint job from the other shop, and a little bit of the gap:

View attachment 234643
I had quite a few peeled spots all over the whole thing.
It's all about the prep. Terrible prep=terrible outcome.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live less than 20 minutes from Brewer High school, the yee yee factory. My favorite things are mudding, fishing, camping, and hiking. And I drive a big 4X4 and drive like a bat outta hell. I don't think you can get more country than that :p:D

If you don’t ride horses you ain’t country... :D

I thought country was having a 4x4 with dents in the side from a pissed off bull, pulling calves out of cows during calving season, cuttin’ nuts off hogs before they get too big, bailing hay and puttin’ it up in the hay mow on a 110 degree day and shoveling manure out of the hog lot in the middle of winter and hoping you don’t slip and fall on partially frozen manure. Then at the end of the day you sit back and relax with a little whisky or some ice cold beers.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I thought country was having a 4x4 with dents in the side from a pissed off bull, pulling calves out of cows during calving season, cuttin’ nuts off hogs before they get too big, bailing hay and puttin’ it up in the hay mow on a 110 degree day and shoveling manure out of the hog lot in the middle of winter and hoping you don’t slip and fall on partially frozen manure. Then at the end of the day you sit back and relax with a little whisky or some ice cold beers.

Iowa version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz