Remote Start extended time??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread about this recently.... nope...
My truck is warm (or cooled) after the 1st cycle and you shouldn’t idle anything that long anyway..20 min is too long imo

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your truck isn’t warmed/cooled after 20 minutes you need to get it serviced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it really has to be that long then put keys/fob in it and lock it/unlock it with app, depends on your risk factor I guess
I would test theory first though, not sure if the app will unlock after it is in regular run cycle.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it really has to be that long then put keys/fob in it and lock it/unlock it with app, depends on your risk factor I guess
I would test theory first though, not sure if the app will unlock after it is in regular run cycle.
2x only on our 07-14’s no matter if its fob fob, fob app, app fob, app app...... lololol .. then you gotta stick key in .... gotta be close to same on newer trucks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2x only on our 07-14’s no matter if its fob fob, fob app, app fob, app app...... lololol .. then you gotta stick key in .... gotta be close to same on newer trucks
that's what I mean just start it regular and lock the doors, not the brightest idea but I guess if you need a quick getaway, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali