Remote fob programming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeg891

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found a remote fob kit for my 13 suburban. It’s a dorman 99156. It comes with a OBDII plug to program it. Was wondering if anyone has tried it to see if it works.

I need to get a extra set for a 13 suburban and ‘13 3500

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Yes, the Dorman kits work. Those who've purchased them said they're good for 2-3 reprograms for the $75-$85 price tag.

Consider paying $295 to get the same feature with unlimited use for pairing key fobs as well as unlocking / VIN matching new or pre loved factory replacement radio or Navis, Add one touch up/down to driver window, one touch down to all other windows, key fob remote to fold electric mirrors, key fob remote to roll windows up / down, door button access to turn on rear view camera anytime or while in motion if you have the HDD Navi system, read and clear DTC codes from the Inst panel display and more. It's called Autosync and also plugs into the OBD.

It's the best jack knife tool you can ever have for your truck. I've had it on our 09 Escalade for two years and it's paid for itself several times over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep