Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eldiablo

Reaction score
The three wires, red, coming into fuse box, all three are suposed to be 12 volts right? Well the one in the middle, only has like one volt???????please lord let this be it.

Eldiablo

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm new to the group as I purchased a 6.0 2006 Yukon Denali from my dad with a little over 240K on the clock. Don't let the mileage fool you though, this truck as been extremely maintained its entire life and looks as good as if it just came off the show room floor with a couple of things added to it.

We are currently fighting the issue of the truck going into limp mode related to the TPS. We've been fighting this for a little over a year now and have done EVERYTHING to fix it. Anything from adding grounds to everything related, replacing harnesses, replacing throttle body's multiple times, pretty much everything that can be related to it was replaced and still haven't gotten the issue resolved. We luckily stumbled upon an old GM master tech and he informed us we have to make a harness specifically for the throttle body (this was GM"s fix to the issue when it as kicking everyone's butt back in the day). The only issue is that we cannot find someone who's willing to make us a harness and I'm curious if anyone who's had this issue and has done the wiring harness to fix the issue had someone do it for them, and if so, would be willing do make one for my Yukon.
Thanks
when you get a chance check the three power wires going into the fuse box. Especially the one in the middle, its red bolted down see if you have 12 volts?

Eldiablo

Reaction score
The three wires, red, coming into fuse box, all three are suposed to be 12 volts right? Well the one in the middle, only has like one volt???????please lord let this be it.
WEll everyone that part of it is fixed. Had to be a combination of the .6 volts at the fuse box, and the connector on the tac, felt really loose on the pins when you push it in and out. But, the injectors two of them are bad. It just never ends. Thanx !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar