red02chevy - not so good transaction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post his info and hopefully someone close can pay him a "visit"...

that's BS

Come pay me a visit if you'd like brah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alright, alright....no need to get internet tough guy in here. Keep that BS to GMFS. I believe the OP is just trying to get to the bottom of the issue.

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright, alright....no need to get internet tough guy in here. Keep that BS to GMFS. I believe the OP is just trying to get to the bottom of the issue.

Yes sir boss!

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also that wasn't my number you texted so idk what you're talking about. Also I didn't get a message from you??

So this isn't your posting for your truck...

http://lubbock.craigslist.org/cto/2834474848.html

and when I texted that number "hey Jon", whoever has that phone number sent a response. Then I asked about my wood trim and there was no response.

And what about all my other *** on here and email messages? After 2 weeks since paying, you responded to 2 of my ***. One a week after payment saying you's get it out tomorrow. And then a week later saying you'd get them out tomorrow. Then 2 days later you finally emailed me back saying they were sent out FedEx, but when I asked for a tracking number, you never responded.

Overall, just a ****** transaction. After paying and not getting responses from you, I searched members feedback and found this http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28546 where it took a while to ship and hadn't heard from you. So I figured it was just how it is. Then I got the parts in that were all sanded and now I've just chalked it up to a ****** deal. There is NO way you couldn't tell every bit of these parts were sanded and NEVER said anything about it on your thread.

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this isn't your posting for your truck...

http://lubbock.craigslist.org/cto/2834474848.html

and when I texted that number "hey Jon", whoever has that phone number sent a response. Then I asked about my wood trim and there was no response.

And what about all my other *** on here and email messages? After 2 weeks since paying, you responded to 2 of my ***. One a week after payment saying you's get it out tomorrow. And then a week later saying you'd get them out tomorrow. Then 2 days later you finally emailed me back saying they were sent out FedEx, but when I asked for a tracking number, you never responded.

Overall, just a ****** transaction. After paying and not getting responses from you, I searched members feedback and found this http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28546 where it took a while to ship and hadn't heard from you. So I figured it was just how it is. Then I got the parts in that were all sanded and now I've just chalked it up to a ****** deal. There is NO way you couldn't tell every bit of these parts were sanded and NEVER said anything about it on your thread.

That's my number and my Tahoe. I never got a message check your sent messages.

Yup I'm extremely busy and if I can't ship via USPS it usually takes a while. After shipping cost and buying the box I walked away with $30. Sorry for the incovience but the only thing I can do is have you send the parts back to me in the condition you received them and I will refund you minus the shipping you paid, which is $75 when I get the parts. Obviously you wouldn't wanna use these in your truck how they look but they'd be a great set to color match or have hydro dipped.

Since you have my number now just text me because I don't always check my emails or this forum. (Obviously)

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's my number and my Tahoe. I never got a message check your sent messages.

Someone from that number responded until I asked about my wood.

Obviously you wouldn't wanna use these in your truck how they look but they'd be a great set to color match or have hydro dipped.

Since you have my number now just text me because I don't always check my emails or this forum. (Obviously)

I've already said I'm currently having them hydro-dipped. That's why I haven't pursued this any further. Like I said, I just chalked it up to a ****** transaction and moved on...

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone from that number responded until I asked about my wood.

I've already said I'm currently having them hydro-dipped. That's why I haven't pursued this any further. Like I said, I just chalked it up to a ****** transaction and moved on...

That's why we have a member eval section... post accordingly :Handshake:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the record, I've delt with Jon before, and the transaction went smoothly. I exchanged emails and whatnot with him, purchased items through him (I PP'ed him first), and the items arrived as described. He kept me in the loop the whole way.

People get busy sometimes. Can't say what happened here, but I'd want someone to pipe up for me if I were getting nailed for a misunderstanding.

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wood trim on my console where the cup holders are look dull like that too. I don't think they are sanded. They were just cleaned by the previous owner with a rough towel or with some chemical that they thought was doing good. I was going to try to buff it somehow and see if the shine comes back. I will try this weekend.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wood trim on my console where the cup holders are look dull like that too. I don't think they are sanded. They were just cleaned by the previous owner with a rough towel or with some chemical that they thought was doing good. I was going to try to buff it somehow and see if the shine comes back. I will try this weekend.

It's actually sanded. On some of the trim, you can see were it was sanded too low. All around the A/C vents on the brushed pieces as well...

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's actually sanded. On some of the trim, you can see were it was sanded too low. All around the A/C vents on the brushed pieces as well...

That's cool. And now that I think of it only my console piece looks dull like that. The rest of the interior pieces are shiny and my truck is an '08. So they were prob sanded. Although i don't know why anyone would want to do that cuz it looks like crap sanded. :)
Just curious....what would the full wood trim pieces sell for? Incase I decide to sell later and upgrade. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne