Reconditioning my L9H Tahoe/OEM+ Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
09 L9H

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
Looks good. Love the yellow fogs
Thanks, they’re Diode Dynamics SLFs. They’re a bit more expensive than comparable LED bulbs but they’re designed and manufactured in the US. I’ve been buying from DD for a few years and they have great customer service and great products.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thanks, they’re Diode Dynamics SLFs. They’re a bit more expensive than comparable LED bulbs but they’re designed and manufactured in the US. I’ve been buying from DD for a few years and they have great customer service and great products.
Do the actual led chipsets emit a 3000k color or are there film overlays ?

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd leave those OEM wheels...They look really good. Probably my favorite GM of all time. (takes me back to when I had mine!)

OP
OP
09 L9H

09 L9H

not a boomer
Reaction score
I'd leave those OEM wheels...They look really good. Probably my favorite GM of all time. (takes me back to when I had mine!)
They used to be my favorites too, but ever since I got the truck I've wanted to swap them out for the ones that came with the 75th anniversary Suburban. Still an OEM wheel, just not original to my truck specifically.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the tune yesterday and post today to say you will update later.
Worst post ever. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne