Rear Wiper Arm, or, dont be like me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
OK so i think somehow that with all of this Oregon rain it might be a snazzy idea to replace the rear wiper. You know, because I'm always thinking.
So i'm in Sears checking out the price of Michelin's and saw that they had a 12 inch blade. Sweet. Get it home and it fits but only half of the wiper actually wipes the glass. Dang. So later today I'm in NAPA (yeah, making the rounds...) and get one of their 12 inch blades. I get home and go to put it on and the receptacle part of the rear wiper arm assembly cracks, so now it won't take any wiper. Dang. I can't live without my rear wiper so off to the dealer. "Yeah we've got one in Stock, $57". Perfect.
OK, so I get home, put it on. Nice, perfect OEM fit. I like that. I wind up putting my original OEM worn blade on it. I've come full circle I think. Jump on ebay, order an OEM blade and call it a day.
Sure... pics will follow.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man I love the barn doors! My next one....

Thanks. I was very hesitant at first about buying it. Now after owning it and our company burb having a liftgate, I really love my barn doors. I wish gm would have continued it through to the NNBS...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo